Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Moving Day!!

Yep that's right! We are moving...chsshshhsh is this thing on??? WE ARE MOVING....... OH MY GOSH WE REALLY ARE!!! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!! THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!! AHHHHHHH!!! ok.... i'm alright now. Had to get that out. Our new address is 1681 Bullfrog drive Spanish Fork. Isn't that the cutest address you've ever heard? I think so. We are closing on Friday. I went there on Monday night and painted the baseboards and door frames so it is 2 tone. It only took 9 hours. My body is still stiff and sore. Can't imagine why??Maybe we will have a housewarming party when I get it looking all decorated and cute for Christmas. I will add some pictures when we get all moved in.

4 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

What a cute address! I'm so excited for you guys :)

Brande J. said...

Yeah, I'm so excited for you guys. So, I guess you guys bought it if you are closing? How exciting. I can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

wow that's so exciting for you guys congrats! And also congrats are in order for running the half marathon that's awesome! :D

The Holdaway Family said...

That is so cool! I will have to come over and visit one of these days!

About Me

I'm a part time student at UVU and a full time mom and wife.