Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1st day of school


1st day of school today. You can tell Casey isn't going to school today but wanted to be in the pictures. It's so hard to explain to the younger ones that they don't get to go to preschool/kindergarten until next week. He starts on Sept 2nd. He is going to go to the UVU preschool this year. I figured I will be there anyway I might as well let him go to school there too. I told him he would go to school when summer was over. He has been asking me every day for 3 weeks if summer is over yet. Poor kid. The other kids were so excited to start school this morning. Caitlin has her 2 best friends in her class and C.J. has some friends from last year in his class too. For those of you who don't know the tall girl on the end, she is Madison my niece. It is very quiet in the house today without them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your niece is so pretty!! I wonder where she gets it, her mother perhaps?

casualcathy said...

No, she totally got all her good looks from her dad!I'm kidding! please don't hurt me! :0!

Anonymous said...

Yep her dad is pretty hot, why did I ever leave him?

Hey when is your 1/2 marathon? This weekend? I'm jealous, I can barely run 5 miles. I wish I had someone to run far with, *sigh*

casualcathy said...

I would run with you if u didn't go so fast with your long legs! And also it's too dark in the morning.

Anonymous said...

So's you face!

Brande J. said...

Oh, first day of school is so fun. I think I must be a bad mom because I didn't cry when Brylee went and everybody's blogs I read...every mom cried...I'm terrible. Anyway, that's awesome Casey gets to go to the preschool at UVU...how awesome is that!

About Me

I'm a part time student at UVU and a full time mom and wife.