Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sleeping Beauty starring Caitlin!


So our most recent family excitement was Caitlin being in her school play "Sleeping Beauty." No one had any idea that the star of the show would be the evil Maleficent until they came to this production. I mean she's always been a drama queen but this was awesome! The director and the principal told us we are not allowed to move and that they are looking forward to creating plays around Caitlin for the next 3 years. I guess they thought she was good? If you want to check it out you can go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX16hethG8Q
or just do a search for Art City Elementary on youtube.

1 comment:

Brande J. said...

Yeah, I watched it when you emailed me the link...holy cuteness...if you could call the evil witch cute :) She did awesome! I hope I can make it to the next one.

About Me

I'm a part time student at UVU and a full time mom and wife.